CC-Teknologies is proud to introduce SiteSage® from Powerhouse Dynamics. The patented SiteSage system centrally controls and analyzes critical equipment enterprise-wide, delivering actionable intelligence to help increase profits.
The patented SiteSage® system manages energy and equipment across all of your locations. It has been shown to reduce energy costs by 15-25% and to pay for itself in under 2 years, often in 12 months or less. It is simple, powerful, and specifically designed to manage a portfolio of small facilities.
A secure, scalable, wireless, cloud-based architecture facilitates rapid installation and integration of multiple components.
A central gateway seamlessly choreographs the interactions of wireless controls and sensors. Each Gateway can manage up to 10 service and/or control panels & 8 thermostats.
Wireless Thermostats and the SiteSage Controller remotely control critical equipment.
Sensors capture electric usage data from every load centrally; up to 45 per electric panel. The Gateway also connects with water and gas meters, temperature sensors, and other sensors and controls.
The data is uploaded to the Powerhouse Dynamics servers where it is processed and their patented analytics are applied to create actionable intelligence.
The system can be accessed on the SiteSage portal from any browser or on mobile devices. Configurable alerts and reports are sent via e-mail and SMS.
Enterprise - Level Management
- Identify best-and-worst practices across all of your facilities
- View all locations by region or other grouping
- Compare by energy use or spend over any monitored time period
- Set exception reports to identify equipment issues enterprise-wide
Dynamic HVAC Settings
- Up to 8 pre-set time periods per day
- Systems controlled centrally, ensuring adherence to policies and the right balance of comfort and cost
- Seasonal temperatures can be applied enterprise wide
- Set tolerances for onsite changes within a range you set, or lock out local changes completely.
- Enforce operating policies to reduce costs and control any piece of equipment remotely
- Toasters, Turbo-Chef, etc….
- Set multiple on/off schedules across the day for any appliance
- Flexible scheduling modes: absolute, relative to open/close, or relative to sunrise/sunset
Equipment Performance Alerts
- Notify if heating & cooling equipment is not reaching its target temperature
- Notify when a piece of equipment is “short cycling”
- Notify when a piece of refrigeration equipment is overloaded
- Maintenance Reminders
Temperature sensors installed in freezers, coolers, dairy dispensers, etc. and monitored
Measure and report temperature and power consumption
Remotely diagnose equipment performance issues before equipment emergencies
Email alerts, in real time, to issues with individual pieces of equipment compromising food
Notify if electricity cost is as projected or exceeds $$ value
Savings Opportunity Alerts
Peak Demand % of previous peak
Notify when Power Factor falls below established %
Notify when a particular circuit seems to have been on for an extended period
Notify if select equipment uses at least % more energy than before
Equipment Performance Alerts
Not reaching target temperature
Notify when the temperature reading on a thermostat sensor falls above or below scheduled levels
Notify when circuit is % of rated capacity
Notify if voltage level goes beyond expected range
- Capture equipment properties – including make, model and age, along with multiple photos – with a mobile app
- Capture equipment conditions – such as coil condition and standing water (for an HVAC unit)
- Unique scoring algorithm to rank equipment based on age, condition, energy use, and other variables for prioritizing equipment maintenance and replacement programs
CC-Teknologies Managed Services Program
- Business-To-Business (B2B) Managed Service Program
- Firmware and Software Upgrades
- Program Adjustments/Changes including Seasonal Temp Adjustments
- Support HVAC Contractor in Problem Resolution
- "Alerts" Review and Recommended Action Plan
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting